Friday, December 12, 2008

:: KEPULANGAN YG DINANTI ::

Cehh.. syahdu jer tgk tajuk... Bukan apa, actually my dear hubby gi outstation in Kuching again.. He went there yesterday and will be home tonite.. Since he start his new job ni, I have to accept the fact yg dia perlu outstation selalu.. takpelah, nnt bila kilang dh open (now still under construction) he still have to work shift.. dulu masa awal2 kawen dia keje shift then normal hour.. of course I'm happylah at that time.. this time his nature of work also a shift hour but still I have until end of next year b4 he really have to work shift..
Oklah, tomorrow kami semua akan bertolak balik ke Johor.. As my dear hubby xbleh cuti lelama, I and the kids have to stay in johor for a week b4 he can come and take us back.. The reason for me to stay there because, my parents coming back from haj on 16th.. So, I myself will go to the airport and pick them up.. Kalau tak anak sambut diorang, sapa lagi kannn :D...
Tonite hubby akan balik but don't know at what time as he only arrive in KLIA from Kuching dh petang... kalau refer pada last time he went there, lewat mlm gak dia sampai rumah... well, we just wait and hope he will have a safe journey..
..........................

2 comments:

lunaticg said...

Salam...
semoga suami tersayang selamat pulang. Jangan lupa update kepulangannya dalam blog ni.

See you around.

♥Cik Puan♥ said...

semoga selamat pulang...
syoknyer balik kg